Wednesday, February 22, 2012

GREY MATTER FINISHED SCULPT

So I finished this guy up last night but I think the busyness of it will keep it out of the OMFG series 2. If it does not make the cut then I will do a 3-d print out and cast this evil dude myself. I feel pretty accomplished for completing my first mini figure sculpt. Enjoy and as always thank you for reading.

I added his eye piece which is a radium lens (google radium lens for info on what it is), I also added the rusted and notched cleaver with blood dripping and a severed head. Due to the series style I did not want to go more realistic on the severed head. I felt it should have a goofy cartoon style look.



5 comments:

  1. This is my favorite sculpt of yours that I've seen so far. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sir, that means a lot coming from you. I really love what you are working on, I can't wait to see finals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've said it before but I really like the texture on this guy....I also love his mono lens, great stuff!

    (I deleted the forst one for a spolling mistak)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very attractive and effective blog is created by the blog owner I like the way of present his view with visitors. I would like to come on this blog again and again.

    Gift Toys Manufacturer

    ReplyDelete